Fairfax VA Property Management – Property Manager – Rental Management
DID YOU KNOW that in Fairfax VA property management doesn’t require a license?!
Virtually anyone could tell you they are a “Fairfax VA property manager” and hold your tenant’s rent, and your home, in their unwatched and untrained hands. Amazing but true.
On the other hand, all real estate agents ARE required by Virginia law to be licensed and obey all rules regarding handling of client money (only a broker can hold rent and security deposits, not a real estate salesperson). But most real estate agents specialize in buying and selling homes, and do not manage properties on a day-to-day basis. While these agents are great at selling homes, most do not understand:
- the dangers of improper tenant screening Dearing-Fairfax VA Property Management – Fairfax VA Property Manager – Fairfax VA Rental Management
- the consequences of failing to abide by terms of the lease
how to manage difficult tenants or collect late rent
how to evict efficiently
- how to troubleshoot maintenance issues without wasting the owner’s money
Key Home’s Fairfax VA Rental Management
At Key Home Management, we are both real estate agents AND professional property managers. We are members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management) and we are held to a higher standard. We are a fully licensed Property Management Firm in Virginia.
Why Is Key Home’s Fairfax VA Property Management different from other property management firms?
- We keep up with the latest legislation and trends in landlord/tenant affairs
- We understand difficult issues such as eviction, tenant rights, mold, military transfers, etc. and know how to respond
All rent and security deposits are property handled and accounted for — we follow the rules
- We network with other property management firms and attend regular training and conferences
- We are committed to representing our property owners first. We never put other real estate business ahead of what you hired us to do — care for your home and tenant
- We are an independent, licensed brokerage
- We understand the occasions when it’s necessary to consult with local landlord/tenant attorneys
- We adhere to both the Real Estate industry and the Property Management industry Code of Ethics
Original article by Betty Best