Specializing in Northern Virginia Area Residential Property Management
Key Home Sales and Management supply extensive, reputable, and trustworthy residential property management services in the Northern Virginia area. Whether you are a single homeowner or a realty investment firm, we will effectively handle homes that include residential single-family houses, and condos/town houses. Our main goal is to exceed our client’ expectations while saving them time and money.
Our expert knowledge — leasing regulations, fair housing, VRLTA and Common-Law Virginia Leases , up-to-date on latest in tenant issues, such as mold, fire codes, bed bugs, security deposit and eviction rules — saves you from costly mistakes.
We are not only real estate agents. We are Professional Property Managers. We are members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management) and we are held to a higher standard. We are a fully licensed Property Management Firm in Virginia.
What makes a professional firm different?
- • We keep up with the latest legislation and trends in landlord/tenant affairs
- • We understand difficult issues such as eviction, tenant rights, mold, military transfers, etc. and know how to respond
- • All rent and security deposits are property handled and accounted for — we follow the rules
- • We network with other property management firms and attend regular training and conferences
- • We know that representing you comes first — we never put other real estate business ahead of what you hired us to do — care for your home and tenant
- • We are an Independent, Licensed Brokerage
- • We consult with local Landlord/Tenant expert Attorneys
- • We adhere to both the Real Estate industry and the Property Management industry Code of Ethics
Our property management services in Northern VA include:
- • Tenant move-in, move-out and pre-occupancy inspections, thoroughly documented with photos
- • Interim inspections at least twice each year, more often if we feel necessary
- • Collect rent, pay any bills you want us to pay for you, and deposit your money into your account as quickly as possible
- • Emergency phone support for you and your tenant — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- • Troubleshoot repair requests with tenants to avoid unnecessary charges, and make needed repairs promptly
- Read full article here.
- Original source: keyhm.com